When should I expect my package?
Shipping times vary depending on your location and shipping services but estimation for each region are listed below. Please take into consideration possible weather delays and holidays when configuring possible shipping times. If any of these issues arrive you will be informed of the information pertaining to the delay.
USA: 3-7 business days
Canada: 5-10 business days
World: 10-20 business days
Your order will be sent out on average within 3 business days of ordering.
International shipments may incur customs fees. For each country the customs policy is different, and the fee is usually based on a variety of factors like weight, value, and size.
I am not responsible for customs fees.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, I ship prints everywhere in the world. All prints will be shipped to the address entered upon checkout. Please be sure to enter the correct address for which you would like for your items to be shipped to.
However, I do not ship jewelry internationally.
Do you accept debit/credit/Paypal?
When will my order process?
It takes about 2-7 business days to create apparel products (t-shirts etc.) and 2-5 business days for non-apparel (posters etc.) products.
It takes about 1-3 days to create the jewelry or sooner if there is any in stock. If I am low on the supplies that I need to make your order, I will inform you of your wait and how many days it will take for supplies to arrive.
It should never take more than 3-5 days but it in unusual circumstances it could take longer.
Speed and price depend on the product type and destination.
What is the return/refund policy?
If the poster or apparel arrives damaged from shipment, I will gladly send you a replacement print or apparel. Please take a photo of the damaged package and print and email it to me at email@example.com with your order number and a short explanation.
The last thing I want is for you to be stuck with a damaged item. If it arrives damaged, please get in touch with me within 2 days after the arrival date!
If you’re unhappy with the size you’ve received, first check that the size stated on the receipt matches the size stated on the sizing chart. Though rare, it’s possible that the garment was mislabeled. Let me know and we’ll get you sorted out.
If you’d like a different size, get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll let you know what your next steps are.
Order never arrived:
If your order never arrived to the shipping location, please be sure to let me know!
First, check your shipping confirmation and check that you have entered the correct address. If the address was incorrect, though we’d be happy to send you another order to the correct address, it will have to be at your cost.
If the shipping address was correct, get in touch with me at email@example.com noting your order number. I’ll see what can be done.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when scheduling your session with me:
– Sessions are done via text and a phone number must be provided in order to begin the session
– You must schedule your appointment 24 hours in advanced
– You must cancel or reschedule 24 hours before your appointment time
– No shows and cancellations the day of your appointments will be partially refunded due to a $15 convenience fee or half of the price you paid.
– You must fill out the client information form included in the customer registration during checkout before your appointment is accepted
– You are only allowed (2) rescheduled appointments; after that you will be partially refunded and you must reschedule a new appointment by going through the checkout again.
– Reiki sessions are scheduled using Central Standard Time
I understand that Reiki is a simple, gentle, hands-on energy technique that is used for stress reduction and relaxation. I understand that Reiki Practitioners do not diagnose conditions nor do they prescribe or perform medical treatment, prescribe substances, nor interfere with the treatment of a licensed medical professional. I understand that Reiki does not take the place of medical care. It is recommended that I see a license physician or licensed health care professional for any physical or psychological aliment I may have. I understand that Reiki can complement any medical or psychological care I may be receiving. I also understand that the body has the ability to heal itself and to do so, complete relaxation is often beneficial. I acknowledge that long term imbalances in the body sometimes require multiple sessions in order to facilitate the level of relaxation needed by the body to heal itself.
Below are some tips on how you can best prepare for and receive the most benefits from your Reiki session:
Before your session:
– Give yourself 10 to 15 minutes to relax
– Take this time to connect with mind, body, and spirit
– Take some time to do some deep breathing
– Reflect on any intentions you want to set for your session and anything you want to discuss with me
– Try to avoid a heavy meal beforehand but make sure that you are well hydrated and you have eaten
– Get comfortable (clothing, position, temperature)
After your session:
– Take 15 to 20 minutes after your session to meditate, lie down (nap), or go for a walk in nature to integrate what may arise
– Hydrate to replenish your body
– Eat; listen to your body for what it desires
– Reflect; journal, draw, or use another creative outlet to capture any insight that you had during your session
– Contact me if you have any overly challenging emotions, physical sensations, or issues after your treatment
– Readings are sent via email only
– I will not do readings about third parties (other people)
– I do not predict the future
– My words are not final
– I reserve my right to refuse a reading
– I will not give medical, financial, or legal advice
– You are the expert in your own life
– You must be 18 years of age or older
– Readings are non-refundable